- Piece of sturdy cardboard - I used what was left of a watercolor block. It's very thick board. You could alternately use a piece of wood. I painted mine with a whitewash but you could finish yours any way you like.
- Inkjet sticker paper - I used clear decal paper as seen here because I wanted the painted texture of the board to show through the text.
- Shot glass, tea lite holder, or other glass vessel to use as a planchette. I used a Sharpie to make a circle on the bottom of my tea lite holder so that each letter or number was highlighted better when using the board.
- This file, especially created by yours truly for this particular project.
- Paint and/or finish your board however you choose.
- Print out the file onto your sticker paper.
- Fix sticker to the board.